Wednesday, November 28, 2007

bad bad me

bad bad me...i dunno how to behave when i get bored..as for today...one girl,,very dear to me was explaining about her........same things which i have heard over the years..and being a little tired,,i couldnt respect h er talk and started yawning and pulling my hair,,,,,,,,,,,,it was only when she left off abruptly that i realised what i was upto............. ;(

i think this trait was passed on from my father..........it really shows when he gets bored though my ma manages to pull off in the same interest with which she started it.......

anywise shud overcome this..........

one more indecent thing of me happened............today while entering the pg,,i suddenly saw a new face in the living room..........the face looked somewot out of place and i was wondering what it was..........saw some extra facial hairs..but ofcourse that could be generic..........then i looked at the oddest of places......!!! mayb seeing the way i was staring,,my inmate offered me the info that the new homosapien was a male!!!! gosh!! it was only then i realised that the stranger was blushing to rootss............i quickly mumbled something and rushed to my room n was about to lock myself in when some girls came in and the usual gossiping started....i have come to realise of late,that i am not updated enuf of our daily events..........hmmm...........but i feel awful after doing that.........:(

oo my god...i hate the oily rich fud i have........really tired now

btb..........contrary to my and the popular belief,,i was not offered fud yday.......

gotta call ma.............

gudnite guys.......

hmmmmmmm...........one thing i have noticed is that women are underprvileged not only in backward countries but also in developed ones............i was reading about casanova today and the stark contrast baffles me............

1 comment:

അഖില്‍ ചന്ദ്രന്‍ said...

U r not thinking how others will feel Bad Bad u!! Change ur Blog heading.. its displaying "My first blog".