Tuesday, November 27, 2007

At Loss!

hmm..was not planning to blog today..but i found myself in a total loss that i had to kill some time here.

my options where..
1.the tv room cluttered with noisy gals..........Sometimes i get impatient with the animated expressions and can hardly control myself from asking them to tell the jist ..Not ofcourse if its funny!!...

2.A dumb reality show is going on and they are still pinned down in front of the idiotbox..am i turning rude now??i dont get the point..thanks to internal leakg and internet,,we know the results beforehand itself ....the only point y i watch it at times it to the admire the beauty of the contestants......and rarely to the songs....but then somebody starts singing along from my part of the audience.,its like forcing their music down the ears..........errr sgould get rid of this ... habit.,btb i cant imagine my state if any one of my inmates come to learn of my blogs............thanks to my bingo bogus login,that would be far-fetched fear........

this point actually enforcens the thought in me that siblings are the greatest blessings one can get......i mean we can shout at them,voice our own opinions..pull at them,make fun of them,be angry,be jealous..express it(fantastic!!).......moreover,,be your self...........and still everythign remains the same,,,,,,,,actually my siblings consider it abnormal if i am normal..............really siblings are a treasure............

3.the smoking kitchen...someone is really toturing our nostrils..forcing them to clear by fits of induced outburts...the worst part is that i'm going to have a tuf time refusing it..........only if friendhip and love were not measured in the intake of the spicy food prepared by one

today was an uneventful,rather normal day...i have got into the habit of sleeping to glory in the bus..feels like a cradle..but it would be silly of me to say so as i never had the privilege of sleeping in one..well,i made it up by sleeping in my cousins' cradle like an overgrown baby evn during my highschool..:)

one girl..oops i really dunno if i shud be mentioinig this...after having a debate sorta thing with her parents was inside the bus......she woke me up thinking i was overdoing the sleeping part.....but luckily it was not my stop

wot other thing could happen??

hmmm....i dont have to thik long..............

i think i prefer oriental fud over masala ones........

here comes the food...............arrgh..............here goes another debate!!!!!

No comments: